Counseling is a specific process of assistance extended by an expert in an individual situation to a needy person. Counseling aims at assisting the individual to develop such that he becomes psychologically mature and is capable at realizing his potentialities optimally. A professional counselor is a highly trained individual who is able to use a different range of counseling approaches. The process that occurs when a client and counselor set aside time, in order to explore difficulties; which may include the stressful or emotional feelings of the client.
When deciding for higher studies, there are several questions pose in our mind. Through counseling, ‘THE SHIKSHA’ helps the education aspirants to subside their unlimited queries. Our experienced counselors spend valuable time with each student to understand their requirements, do the research, match the options and come to a best conclusion with suitable option. ‘THE SHIKSHA’ provides the best counseling and gives authentic and maximum information to the prospective students.
‘THE SHIKSHA’ assists students in the following process.
- We assist you in short-listing universities and departments based on your eligibility. We can evaluate your choice of schools and categorize them into safe, moderate and ambitious options with regard to admit chances. Our primary criterion on short listing is based on a combination of our 12+ years of experience, statistic records of our previous students and blogs+ web-support.
- We assist you in preparing your Essays, advise on choice of recommenders, financial statement, University specific forms, and all other documents pertaining to your application.
- We file your application Online on your behalf and ensure that you are in the loop and kept constantly updated on the process so that it becomes understandable to you at the time of your visa.
- We help you in arranging your hard copy documents and assist you in couriering the documents with apt documentation.
- We can assist you in correspondence with the university w.r.t missing documents, additional information, interviews (if any)..etc..etc
- Once you receive more than one offer, we can help you choose the right sort of university and most importantly try and connect you to our earlier batch of students so that you can take support from them too in deciding your university, accommodation, etc.
- We can assist you in planning your finances in the form of advise for educational loan, taxation, etc.
A visa is a conditional authorization granted by a country to a noncitizen to enter and temporarily reside in the country. It is commonly a stamp endorsed in the applicant’s passport or an e-mail copy. We help you to prepare and complete the formalities needed to obtain a visa. Getting an admit from the University is not fruitful unless you clear the visa to that particular country. At ‘THE SHIKSHA’, we help you start visa procedures, arrange the right documents at right time to avoid any last minute ciaos and also save time to plan your travel. We guide you to arrange your financial documents and boost your confidence level to apply for / to attend a visa interview which will be a hassle-free process. We help you on a very personal level in your visa preparation to showcase the right sort of documentation and help you in confidence building measures to face the interview. Once the visa is approved, we assist you in planning your arrival at the university by delivering a Pre-departure session in which, we invite students going to common locations so that logistics and university/ departmental approach can be discussed. We can assist you in flight ticketing, Insurance, Forex and a host of other support.
Apart from student visas, ‘THE SHIKSHA’ also guides their parents to join them for graduation ceremony and other needs.
While competition is increasing, opportunities and variety of careers are also increasing rapidly, there is no such thing as an “ideal” career with the best “scope.” If you choose your courses of study and your career based on what you are good at, you will always be successful. Very often we are pushed into jobs and careers which are not suitable for us. To succeed, progress and enjoy our work, it is necessary that we should have interest in what we are doing, and also have an aptitude for it. Career counseling is a professional educational service wherein practitioners strive to meet the needs of students in three basic educational domains: academic development, career development, and personal/social development. This is accomplished through the implementation of a comprehensive counseling program that promotes and enhances student achievement.
‘THE SHIKSHA’ helps the student to realise his / her potentials and interests in a particular field and plan the career in a smooth way. We help them in assessing their personal characteristics and needs, then connecting them with the job market and education systems. The career counseling includes a wide variety of professional activities which help people deal with career-related challenges. Our counselors are vastly experienced and have counselled more than thousand aspirants. Career counseling is offered in various settings, including in groups and individually. We work with those who seeking to explore career options, career changes and seeking employment.
Contact Us: +91-9071919000
Ask Our Counsellors Now !
Fill up the form below, we will call you.