BMS College of Engineering, Bangalore Karnataka is established in the year 1946 as Private (Autonomous) Educational Institute to provide higher education to build career in the field of Engineering, MBA and Computer Applications. BMS College of Engineering is having Affiliation with reputed AICTE, COA, NBA and NAAC-A. Management of BMS College of Engineering, Bangalore is working under Dr. Mallikharjuna Babu K (Principal).
BMS College of Engineering is a private engineering college which is affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University, Karnataka. The college offers degree programmes majorly in the field of engineering. These undergraduate engineering programmes are offered in various disciplines which includes Biotechnology, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Electrical And Electronics Engineering, Information sciences, Industrial Engineering, Electronics And Communication Engineering, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Medical Electronics Engineering and Telecommunication Engineering.
In addition to these the college also offers degree programmes in the field of business and management studies, basic sciences, computer applications and architecture.
Approved as QIP Center in Engineering and Technology by AICTE, New Delhi
Indo Universal Collaboration for Engineering Education [IUCEE] has recognized as the Institution for “Excellent Institutional Transformations in Engineering Education” 2017.
The institute is aided by Government of Karnataka
One of the listed Institutions under TEQIP III (World Bank Project) 2017
Included under sections 2f and 12B of the UGC Act, 1956
Partner Institution of the Melton Foundation, USA, which advocates global citizenship
Ranked 52 in engineering category by NIRF (National Institute of Ranking framework)
Ranked 4th among top 75 Private Engineering Institutes in the Country & first amongst engineering institutes in the state- The Times of India Engineering Institutes Survey, 2017
Contact Us: +91-9071919000
BMS College of Engineering Bangalore Courses
- Bachelor of Architecture [B.Arch] – Full Time
- Bachelor of Engineering [B.E] – Full Time
- Master of Architecture [M.Arch.] (Habitat Design) – Full Time
- Master of Business Administration [MBA] – Full Time
- Master of Computer Applications [M.C.A] – Full Time
- Master of Technology [M.Tech] – Full Time
- Ph.D – Full Time
BMS College of Engineering BTech Minimum Eligibility 2018
The general eligibility criteria for admissions to the 4 year BE/BTech programmes offered at BMS College of Engineering states that:
- Candidates seeking admissions to the undergraduate engineering programmes must have passed 12th or equivalent examination with a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (40% in the case of SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka State).
- Candidates must have also passed in English as a compulsory subject.
- Candidates must have completed the age of 17 years on or before 31st Dec of the year of engineering admission at BMS Engineering College Bangalore.
Contact Us: +91-9071919000
Infrastructure / Facilities
- Sports Complex
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
- Wi-Fi Campus
- Music Room
- Dance Room
Other facilities : R and D Centre | BMS Campus Book Mart | Bank with ATM Service | Ladies Lounge | Indoor Stadium